Have you been wondering and asking yourself this question “How do I contact Ezoic”. Here, we’ll give you few methods that you can use to contact Ezoic’s support without stress.
Before we get started, note that for you to follow up properly with the steps in this article, you should be registered with Ezoic and logged in to your account. If you don’t have an Ezoic account, click here to create one – Create an Ezoic Account. We recommend that you use our guide on Creating an Ezoic account to avoid any mistake while taking the process. Let’s continue.
Reasons For Contacting Ezoic
Before we go into how you can contact Ezoic, we’ll need to look at why a user will want to contact Ezoic’s support.
- Website down error.
- Speed issue.
- Enquiries for other products.
- Questions on Ads.
- Ezoic approval issue.
- Google AdManager issue.
- Changing of email.
- Issue of duplicate account.
- Low revenue issue.
- Decrease in traffic.
- Problems in Analytics.
- Caching issues.
You might want to know how to contact Ezoic for other issues but whatever it is, this article will cover it. As we proceed, we’ll also provide a well detailed step-by-step method with appropriate screenshots (images) and videos where and when necessary.
How Do I Contact Ezoic Support?
In this section, we’ll look extensively on how you can actually contact Ezoic’s support for help concerning any of their products or services including monetization. We’ll be looking at different methods so you can use any one that is best suitable for you.
1. Using the Ezoic Community
The Ezoic community is a place where different Ezoic’s publisher come and lay their complaints about the platform as well as ask questions concerning the platforms and troubleshooting of different issues that they face on the platform.
If you wish to use this medium, you can access the community by clicking this text – Ezoic Community – and keep reading.
After entering the community using the link in the text provided above, follow the below step to contact Ezoic’s support.
- Click on the “New Thread” button.
- Add your title, domain with the issue, category of the issue (using the dropdown) and lastly, the body (main content) of the problem that you want the support team to resolve.
- Scroll down and tap on “Post Discussion”. You can add images if you feel it will help Ezoic’s support to identify and resolve the problem faster.
Don’t worry about your Ezoic level as this Ezoic’s system will automatically sync your level and assign your question to people/supports that are assigned / related to your level. Note that your question cannot be deleted once posted but if you make any mistake while typing, you can always edit it.
Before we move on, it is important to bear in mind that other publishers can also answer your question therefore, this method is likely to be more efficient as other publishers can learn from your questions later.
Flaws of Ezoic Community
Ezoic’s community has only three (3) flaws that I have noticed so far after using it for over 3 years.
- Time: The time for replies and comments is not accurate sometimes and refreshes totally when a new reply is made to the thread.
- User Mention: It typically shows an error when you try to mention a user “you don’t have the permission to do that” but you will still be allowed to do that so you can ignore this anytime you see it.
- Response time: Since Ezoic’s support use the Pacific Time, response time will be different for users in different countries so if you want to get a faster response, you can send a message probably by 12PM PST.
Despite these flaws, Ezoic’s community remains the best choice for you to easily get your problem solved and has no limitation to the type of problem it can resolve.
2. Using Their Contact Page
Another direct approach to contact Ezoic support is by filling the form on their contact page. To do this, follow the step below.
- Visit Ezoic contact page by clicking – Ezoic Contact.
- Select your reason using the dropdown.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Solve the reCaptcha.
- Tap the submit button.
3. Visiting Their Office
You can visit Ezoic’s physical office; this method is most suitable if you live around that area and need an expert to put you through. You should also have a more urgent and business reason before you use this method. Below is the address location of all Ezoic Office right now.
- 6023 Innovation Way, Carlsbad, California 92009 United States.
- Northern Design Centre, Abbott’s Hill, Tyne and Wear NE8 3DF United Kingdom.
- 33 Alfred Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7DP United Kingdom.
- GroBe Bleiche 15, 55116 Mainz, Germany.
- 8944 182st Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
4. Using Ezoic Troubleshooter
If your site is down or you think it is having some issues, you can try using Ezoic’s troubleshooter to diagnose the issue (check if your site is still compatible with their technology, check if it is still integrated and check if it is still up). To make use of this feature, follow the steps below.
- Visit this link – Ezoic Support Troubleshooter.
- Tap on the troubleshooter.
- Select your desired domain.
5. Live Chat Support and Other Methods
The reason this section is merged with other methods is due to the fact that live chat support and the other methods of support that may be available for publishers is dependent on the level.
The above image and table implies that there are other medium to contact Ezoic like Live Chat, Tickets, Dedicated Rep. and Slack Consult however, not everybody is eligible to use some of the medium. If you want to check you level for eligibility, you should consider reading our article on How to Check Ezoic Levels.
Contacting Ezoic is a very easy task most especially when you read through this article and carefully follow the methods outlined in it. Now you should not ask anyone on the internet “How do I contact Ezoic support” since you should already know how to do it at this point.